Churches in Olde Towne in Portsmouth. A lot of the churches in the area are from the 1800’s, and frequent enough that about every block you’ll have them facing one another (just like the bars in the area). There’s easily a dozen churches all within 2 blocks of one another.
Was very problematic to get pictures, because you’d literally have to stand in the street to take them with constant traffic, or telephone lines were in the way of the shot.
- feedmedonuts likes this
- hellyeaharchitecture reblogged this from defunctparadigm
- vulturehooligan reblogged this from defunctparadigm and added:
- vulturehooligan likes this
- lonism reblogged this from defunctparadigm
- defunctparadigm posted this